Summer Hairstyles For Thin Hair With Some Help From SureThik®
Today will be a short and sweet post going through some great hairstyles for thin hair, and how SureThik® can help get YOU through this summer heat!
1. Beach waves – this is a trend that is ever so popular and looks great on those with thin hair because your hair won’t be super wild and look like it needs taming. If you need a little boost to your roots, spritz in some of SureThik®’s Root Thickening Mist and shake on some SureThik®’s Hair Thickening Fibers for some extra volume and coverage.
2. Cut it off – annoyed with your unruly hair, well maybe this summer it’s time for the ultimate hair cut! Get a pixie cut, it looks great for those with thin hair, is super effortless to style AND will leave you feeling the nice breezy air and keep you cooled down. Or if your really daring, shave it!
3. High Pony tail & Teased – Teasing your high ponytail will give your hair some added volume. To fill in any thinning areas that peak out around the scalp, add some SureThik® Hair Thickening Fibers – they really work wonder’s even if it is just to straighten your hair line.
4. Side twin braids – This style is cute and sporty, great for everyday wear and even to the gym! Don’t let it fool you though, it’s also one of our favourite hairstyles for thin hair when paired with an evening look.
5. Half up baby hair bun – this will make your thin hair feel just a bit more chic, and it’s also great on those days you haven’t washed your hair.
For The Dudes
Guy’s we didn’t forget about you!
6. Messy Look – add extra volume to your do with our SureThik®’s Root Thickening Mist. Keep it a bit messy to hid any thinning or hair loss!
7. Men with longer hair – man buns are always a thing, weather it’s a big bun or a baby bun the popularity is real. This look will keep your long hair out of your way, and has been known for hiding hair thinning and balding in some cases (seriously google it). Still have some thinning or hair loss that’s harder to cover? That’s alright SureThik®’s Hair Thickening Fibers can cover that right up, in summer months we highly suggest pairing our Fibers with the holding spray for extra hold for when you are being more active.
8. And for the gentlemen out there who can’t really do any of the above, a shorter look is sleeker for summer and will keep you cool. Shorter hair will, in some cases, make thinning less visible and also be effortless to work with all summer.
Guys need more tips? Head over to one of our older blog post that features the Top 3 hairstyles for men with thinning hair.
We hope these hairstyles for thin hair help you all out this summer!
Comments are closed